10 Enviable Mother-Daughter Relationships From TVSep 27, 2013
10 Enviable Mother-Daughter Relationships From TV
Mother-daughter relationships can take some work. This is probably why seeing the bond on television captivates us. We have all experienced the fights and the tantrums along with the laughs and kisses. And even though the small screen is full of fiction, the great ones convey underlying truths that help us to identify with these characters.
So without further ado, we present the most charismatic mother-daughter relationships onTV. You have probably experienced a few of these scenarios at least once in your life, though it may not have been as funny.
10. Married . . . With Children, Peggy and Kelly Bundy
9. Reba, Reba Hart and Cheyenne Montgomery
8. Modern Family, Claire and Haley Dunphy
7. Brothers & Sisters, Nora and Kitty Walker
6. The Simpsons, Marge and Lisa Simpson
5. The Brady Bunch, Carol and Jan Brady
4. The Golden Girls, Sophia Petrillo and Dorothy Zbornak
3. Roseanne, Roseanne and Darlene Conner
2. The Cosby Show, Claire and Denise Huxtable
1. Gilmore Girls, Lorelei and Rory Gilmore
By Barry Samaha